工程技术 | 酒店管理 | 酒店筹建 | 酒店开业 | 案例分析 | 酒店贴图 | 学习园地 | 有问必答 | 酒店人才 |
新手必读 诚聘版主 如何快捷的进入本站 本站QQ及MSN交流群
发新话题
打印

[推荐] 饭店英语300句

饭店英语300句

饭店英语300句
寒暄Greetings
1.        Good morning (afternoon noon ,evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人)
2.        How is everything (with you )? (您的)一切都好吗?
3.        How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ?这几天过得怎么样?
4.        How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you? )您好吗?
5.        Glad (nice ) to see you . 见到您很高兴。
6.        Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来!
7.        It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson .再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。
8.        Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见!
9.        Good night.晚安(晚间告别用)
10.        Have a good rest.祝您休息好!
11.        See you later (tomorrow). 以后(明天)见!
12.        Hope to see you again soon. 希望不久再见到您!
13.        Have a good time. 祝您过得愉快!
14.        We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快!
15.        Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。
16.        Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好!
17.        We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快!
18.        Have a nice trip!一路平安!
19.        All the best!万事如意。
20.        Take care!多保重!  
21.        Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。
22.        Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
23.        I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。
24.        It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。
25.        You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。
26.        My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。
27.        Glad to be of service.很高兴为您服务。
28.        At your service.乐意为您效劳。
29.        I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。
30.        I wish you good health.祝您健康。
31.        Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利!
指引Guidelines
32.        Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。
33.        Turn left(right).往左(右)转。
34.        Go upstairs(downstairs). 上(下)楼。
35.        Take the lift to the third floor. 乘电梯到三楼。
36.        The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance. 电梯间在大厅靠大门外。
37.        The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall. 大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅
38.        There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。
39.        The post and cable service is opposite the bar. 邮电所在酒吧对面。
40.        The bank is next to the shop. 银行在小卖部隔壁。
前厅部Front Office
41.        Here’s your key card. 这是您的匙牌。
42.        Here’s your key to Room 246. 这是您246号房间的钥匙。
43.        I’ll get the porter to take your luggage up. 我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。
44.        The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way. 这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。
45.        We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。
46.        We’ll make the change for you. 我们可以给您换个房间。
47.        You may keep the room till 3 p.m,if you wish.   如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午三点。
48.        How much longer would like to stay?        您想再住多久?
49.        If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price. 如果您需要再住一个下午,我们要向您收50%房费。
50.        I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11. 恐怕要请您在十一点以前搬出房间了。
51.        Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith?史密斯先生,您今天可以结帐吗?
52.        Would you like to vacate your room now? 您今天要退房吗?
53.        Your bill totals $665. 您的帐单合计655美元。
54.        That makes a total of $665. 总计是655美元。
55.        That comes to $665 altogether. 共计655美元。
56.        Here is your bill. Would you please check it? 这是您的帐单,请您过目。
57.        That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.   那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。
58.        Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括在这个帐单里。
59.        The service charge is included in this bill.  这个帐单包括报务费。
60.        How would you like to settle your bill (or account)?您准备怎样付帐?
61.        In what form will payment be made?您准备以何种方式付帐。
62.        Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card? 您准备用现金还是信用卡付款?
63.        We accept the following credit cards,….我们接受下列信用卡……
64.        I’m sorry,we don’t accept personal cheques.对不起,我们不收个人支票。
65.        All lf the rooms have phones. 所有房间都有电话。
66.        If there’s anything you need, just ring reception. 如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。
67.        If there’s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room. 如果您有衣物要送洗衣房,只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了。
68.        Washing handed in by 9:30 a.m.,will be returned to you before 5:30 p.m. on the same day
69.        早上9:30以前送去洗的衣服,当天下午5:30以前能送回来。
70.        If you wish to have breakfast in your room, ask for room service on the phone.如果您希望在房间里用早餐请通过电话要客房服务。
71.        Room service is available from 6 a.m. .从早晨六点开始提供客房服务。
72.        Here is a brochure explaining hotel services 这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务。
73.        If you need anything, just press the call button. 如果您要什么,就按这个唤人按钮。
74.        You can make a long distance call from your room. 您可以从您房间里打长途电话。
75.        If you want a taxi,you can ask the reception to get one for you. 如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。
76.        The panel at the head of your bed has an automatic waking device. 您床头的台子装有自动叫醒器。
77.        We have a computer wake-up service. 我们有电脑叫醒服务。
78.        If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly,please hang the Cleaning Sign on the door.如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这“请打扫”的牌子挂在门上,
79.        Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临。
80.        Can I help you?我能帮你忙吗?
81.        What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?
82.        Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。 Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们这里住的愉快。
83.        May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
84.        Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字如何拼写?
85.        Here’s your room key.这是你的房间钥匙。
86.        I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you?
87.        先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?
88.        Please wait your turn.请排队等候。
89.        May I known your name, please?请问贵姓大名。(不认识客人时用)
90.        I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.
91.        对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
92.        Don’t mention it. My pleasure.请不要客气,我乐意效劳。
93.        Have a good rest, sir.先生,请好好休息。
94.        Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。 我可否为你效劳?
95.        A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。
96.        Can I have your name and room number, please?请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?
97.        Here is your bill, sir.先生,这是您的帐单。
98.        Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。
99.        We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。
100.        Please sign here, sir.先生,请在这签上你的名字。
101.        We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光临我们酒店。
102.        Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻烦你替我将美圆兑成人民币好吗?
103.        The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。
104.        I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。
105.        Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,请出示你的护照或其它身份证明文件。
106.        Be sure to keep it.请好好保存。   
107.        Please check it.请点一下。
预订reservation
108.        Good morning/evening. Reservation. May I help you?  早上好/晚上好,这里是...酒店客房预订部,请问需要什么帮忙吗?  
109.        What can I do for you?  我能为您帮什么忙吗?  
110.        Hold on line, please. Could you please hold on?  请稍等(电话中) 请稍等,好吗?  

111.        Could you wait a minute, please?  请稍等,好吗?  
112.        Are you with a company?  您是公司预订吗?  
113.        May I know you departure date?  请问您的离店日期是哪天?  
114.        How long will you stay with us?  请问您住几天?  
115.        How many people are there in your party?  您们一共几个人?  
116.        That will be four nights.  四个晚上。  
117.        May I know the arrival date, please?  请问哪天入住?  
118.        Is it just for tonight?  请问只住今天一晚吗?  
119.        When do you check in?  请问您什么时候入住?  
120.        Would you like a single room or a double room?  请问你想订单人间还是双人间?  
121.        What kind of room would you like/prefer?  请问您喜欢什么样的房间?  
122.        Would you please tell me your full name, please?  请问您的全名是?  
123.        And your address, please?  请问您的地址?  
124.        May I know you telephone number, Mr Smith?  史密斯先生,请问您的电话号码是?  
125.        May I know your company name and how would you like to settle your payment?请问您的公司全称及付款方式?  
126.        How would you like to guarantee your reservation?请问您的担保方式是?  
127.        May I take your credit card number or Guarantee letter for the guarantee?请提供您的信用卡号码或担保信给我做为担保。  
128.        We have a single available for those dates.  我们还有一些单人间可以接受预订在那个时间段。
129.        It’s all right for the next week.  下个星期没有问题。  
130.        We do have a vacancy for those dates.  那段时间我们可以接受预订  
131.        Yes, you can have a room on Saturday.  是的,星期六您可以订到房间。  
132.        I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you a room after the 16th. We usually have high occupancies in the peak seasons.  恐怕十六号后我们不能保证有房间提供给您,那段时间是我们的入住高峰期。  
133.        I’m sorry, but we’re fully booked for single rooms. Would you like to have a double one?  很抱歉我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间怎么样?  
134.        I’m sorry, but the hotel is full on that date.  很抱歉,那天我们酒店的客房已经住满了。  
135.        I’m sorry, we don’t have any room available for that week.  很抱歉,我们那周的预订已经全满了。  
136.        Service isn’t included in the room rate.  服务费不包含在房费里  
137.        Above rate is subject 15% service expense.  以上报价需另付15%服务费  
138.        We offer 10% discount for group reservation, sir.  先生,团队预订可以打九折。  
139.        Mr.smith,let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct. you will arrive before……。  史密斯先生,我跟你确认一下你的预订内容:你的抵达日期是。。。。
前台Front Desk
140.        Have you a reservation?  您预定过了吗?  
141.        The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.  行李员将领您去宴会厅  
142.        Would you please complete this registration form?  请填写这张登记表  
143.        Could you sign your name.please?  请签上您的姓名  
144.        .May I see your passport please?  请出示您的护照  
145.        .May I know your name and room mumber?  请告诉我您的名字与房间号码。  
146.        May I have your passport or ID Card please?  请出示您的护照或身份证。  
147.        How would you like to make payment,By credit Card or By Cash?  请问您想用现金付款还是用信用卡付款?  
148.        Can I have your credit card imprint?  请出示您的信用卡,我们需要用它来压卡。
149.        Would you please pay 1000as deposit? We will return the balance to you when you check out.  请您付1000元押金,我们将在您退房时将余额退还您  
150.        Here is your room key。  这是您的房间钥匙  
151.        Your room number is 246 on the second floor.  您的房间在二楼的246房。  
152.        Here is your key card  这是您的房卡  
153.        I’ll get the bellman to take your luggage up.  我会叫行李生帮您把行李送到房间  
154.        The bellman here will take your luggage and show you the way.  这里的行李生会为您提行李,并为您带路  
155.        We’ll extend the reservation for you .  我们可以为您延长预订  
156.        Are you checking out today?  您今天可以结帐吗?  
157.        Would you like to check out now?  您今天要退房吗?    
158.        Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there  请到那边帐台付款  
159.        If there’s anything you need, just ring reception.  如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。  22.Because of the bad weather, the swimming pool won’t be open today.  因为天气不好,今天游泳池不开放。  
160.        The phone number of our hotel is 68718888.  我们酒店的电话号码是68718888.  
161.        Please dial 9 before you dial the number.  拔号码前请先拔9.
餐饮F & B
162.        What kind of food do you prefer?你喜好什么样的食物?
163.        Do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢吃中餐吗?
164.        What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?您想吃点什么中餐还是西餐?
165.        Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ? 请问中餐厅在哪?
166.        Do you know where I can get a quick snack? 请问哪能提供甜点?
167.        What would you have for dinner? 您晚餐想吃什么?
168.        What would you like to order? 您想点些什么?
169.        Have you ordered yet? 您点菜了吗?
170.        No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later. 还没有,我在等朋友,一会点
171.        What would you recommend? 你有什么推荐吗?
172.        What's your today’s special? 你们今日的特色菜是什么?
173.        I would like to have something simple. 我想要点简单的
174.        What will you have for dessert? 您甜点想吃什么?
175.        Please rush your orders. 帮我催菜
176.        The beefsteak is very good today. 今天的早餐很不错
177.        I will take the beefsteak. 我点牛排
178.        How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare? 您喜好您的牛排几成熟,全熟还是半熟?
179.        I would like my beefsteak well done. 我的早餐要全熟的
180.        .How about a drink?喝点什么吗?
181.        What time would you like your table? 您什么时间需要这张餐桌呢?
182.        A table for two? 你们是两个人吗?
183.        For how many? 几个人?
184.        Who’s the reservation for? 您为谁预订?
185.        You can sit where you like. 您可以随便坐。
186.        Is this table suitable? 这张桌子合适吗?
187.        The waitress will be here in a few minutes. 服务员马上就来。
188.        I’m sorry, there aren’t any tables left now. 对不起,没有空桌子了。
189.        I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now. 对不起,现在餐厅已坐满。
190.        We can seat you in twenty minutes. 二十他钟后才能安排您入座。
191.        Have you been served? 有人为您服务了吗?
192.        Do you have a reservation, sir? 先生,您预订了吗?
193.        Would you come with me, please? 请跟我来,好吗?
194.        Could you please come with me,please? 请随我来,好吗?
195.        Please step this way. 这边请。
196.        Would you like to sit near the window? 您喜欢靠窗坐吗?
197.        Where would you like to sit? 您希望坐在哪儿呢?
198.        I’ll be with you in a minute. 我马上就来。
199.        Would you mind sitting here in the corner? 靠角坐您不介意吧?
200.        We are open from 6 in the morning to 11 in the evening. 我们的营业时间是从早上6:00到晚上11:00。
201.        We serve 24 hours. 我们24小时营业。
202.        We are open round the clock. 我们昼夜营业。
203.        Service hours are:7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for breakfast;  11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for lunch ; 6:30 p.m.to8:30p.m. for dinner.
204.        早饭:7:00到9:00
205.        餐厅供应时间是:午饭:11:30到下午1:30;
206.        晚饭:6:30到8:30
207.        May I have your name, please? 请问您的姓名。
208.        Can you give me your name,please? 我可以问您的姓名吗?
209.        Here’s the menu. 这是菜单。
210.        I’ll bring you the menu,sir. 先生,我给您拿菜单。
211.        Here are the menu and wine list. 这是菜单和酒单。
212.        Are you ready to order? 您现在点菜吗?
213.        Would you like to order now? 您现在点菜吗?
214.        May I take your order now? 您现在可以点菜了吗?
215.        What have you decided on? 您决定吃什么了吗?
216.        Would you like Chinese food or Western food? 您要吃中餐还是西餐?
217.        What would you like? 您想吃点什么?
218.        What would you like to start with? 您先来点什么?
219.        What would you like to follow? 您下一道菜点什么呢?
220.        Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?
221.        What would you like for a drink? 您想喝什么?
222.        Would you like to order aperitif? 想要点开胃酒吗?
223.        Would you like an aperitif before lunch? 饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗?
224.        What kind of drink would you like ? 您要点什么饮料。
225.        What kind of juice do you want? 您要茶还是咖啡?
226.        Will you have tea or coffee? 你要喝茶还是咖啡?
227.        Do you like your coffee,black or white? 您喜欢清咖啡还是牛奶咖啡?
228.        Would you like green tea or black tea? 您喜欢绿茶还是红茶?
229.        Would you like to try MaoTai–the best Chinese spirits? 您想尝尝中国最好的酒——茅台酒吗?
230.        Would you prefer Shanghai cocktail? 您喜欢上海鸡尾酒吗?
231.        Why don’t you try a glass of dry white wine? 干吗不尝一杯干白葡萄酒吗?
232.        What kind of Chinese food do you want?您想吃哪种中国食物?
233.        What kind of vegetables would you like? 您想吃什么蔬菜。
234.        We have steak,roast chicken and vegetables today. 我们今天供应牛排,烤鸡和蔬菜。
235.        Today’s special is roast leg of lamb. 今天的特别菜是烤羊腿。
236.        Everything is a la carte. 这里只能点菜。
237.        Would you like to dine a la carte or table d’hote? 您是吃点菜还是公司菜。
238.        We have a buffet. You can have all you want for $ 10. 我们有自助餐,您交十元钱可以随便吃。
239.        How would you like your eggs? 您喜欢几成熟的鸡蛋?
240.        How would you like your streak, well done,medium or rare? 您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是熟透的,还是适中的,还是半生的?
241.        How about trying some lobster? 您是不是尝一尝大虾?
242.        I suggest you have a taste of Sichuan dishes. 我建议您尝尝四川菜。
243.        I’d recommend this dish to you. 我愿意向您推荐一个菜。
244.        I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. 我肯定您会喜欢它。
245.        It’s delicious and worth a try. 它鲜美可口,值得一尝。
246.        I’m sorry,there are no chops left. 对不起,没有排骨了。
247.        We haven’t any more lobster today. 今天的大虾已经卖完了。
248.        This is the soup you ordered. 这是您点的汤。
249.        We are short of help today. 我们今天人手少,
250.        I’ll see about your order. 我会去看看您点的菜做得怎样了。
251.        Do you care for a dessert? 您是不是想吃点甜食。
252.        What do you want for dessert? 你要吃什么甜食?
253.        I’ll get you another one. 我再给您端一份来。
254.        What else do you want? 您还要别的什么吗?
255.        Is there anything else? 您还要别的什么吗?
256.        Could I serve you anything else? 还需要我给您点什么吗?
257.        If you need anything else,just feel free to tell me. 如果您还需要别的什么,尽管告诉我好了。
258.        What’s the problem,sir? 先生,出了什么问题?
259.        I’ll take to the chef and see what he can do. 我去和厨师商量一下,看看他能否给予补救。
260.        277) If you don’t like this dish, how about getting you another one? 如果您不喜欢这道菜,是不是换个别的。
261.        Would you like it cooked a little more? 您愿意把它再煮一下吗?
262.        Once it’s ordered and served, it can’t be exchanged. 凡是点的菜上桌以后是不能换的。
263.        Regretfully not. 遗憾的是不行,
264.        I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulty. 真对不起,但也希望您能体谅我的难处。
265.        I’m sure everything will be satisfactory again next time you come. 相信下次您再来时,一切都会使您称心满意。
266.        I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish. 实在对不起,我把菜送错了。
267.        I seem to have misserved a dish. 我好象上错了一道菜。
268.        I’ll change it immediately for you. 我马上给您换。
269.        I can offer you some oyster soup. Compliments of the chef. 我可以向您免费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。
270.        Is everything all right? 一切都还好吗?
271.        How was the food? 饭菜还好吗?
272.        How do you like the fish cooked this way? 您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?
273.        Is everything to your satisfaction? 吃得满意吗?
274.        What’s your opinion of our service? 您对我们的服务有什么意见吗?
275.        Would you like to sign for that? 您准备签字挂帐吗?
276.        Would you like to put it on your hotel bill? 您准备将这个费用记到您饭店的总帐吗?
277.        Could you sign here,please? 请您在这儿签字。
278.        May I also have your room number,please? 我可以问一下您的房间号码吗?
279.        In our hotel we don’t accept tips. 我们饭店是不收小费的。
280.        The minimum charge for a dinner party of 200 people is 6000 yuan FEC, excluding drinks.
281.        200人的宴会最低的6000人民币况换券,不包括饮料。
282.        May I have a look at your invitation card? 我可以看一个您的请柬吗?
283.        At a Chinese party the guests usually arrive 5-10 minutes early. 中餐宴会客人通常提前五至十分钟到达。
客房Housekeeping
284.        Housekeeping.May I come in? 我是客房的,可以进来吗?
285.        When would you like me to do your room,sir? 您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?
286.        You can do it now if you like.如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。
287.        I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water. 我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。
288.        I'm sorry that your flask is empty. 很抱歉您的水壶空了。
289.        May I do the turn-down service for you now? 现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?
290.        Oh,thank you.But you see,we are having some friends over. 噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。
291.        Could you come back in three hours? 你能不能过3小时再来整理?
292.        Certainly,madam.I'll let the overnight staff know. 当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。
293.        Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? 请整理一下浴室好吗?
294.        I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now. 我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。
295.        Besides,please bring us a bottle of just boiled water. 此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。
296.        It's growing dark.Would you like me to draw the curtains for you? 天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?
297.        Is there anything I can do for you? 您还有什么事要我做吗?
298.        I'm always at your service. 乐意效劳。
299.        Please consult the telephone directory. 请您查看电话簿。
300.        I’m sorry to hear you are not feeling well today. 听说您今天身体不大好。

TOP

欢迎加入聆风岛分享您的观点和智慧,加入后会更精彩。
发新话题